Friday, August 20, 2010

What's new with Justin Stone?



A few updates with a two of the high schools I work with regularly. Lincoln, IL, downstate, just had a one day hitting clinic with me. Coach Pat Hake and his staff had me in recently to work with his team in refining their hitting mechanics. I did Digital Analysis on each of the players to get them started in their fall program. This is the 4th consecutive year I've gone to Licoln, and have to admit, I have more fun there than almost any place I go! They really appreciate my time and effort and the kids really desire to get better. I keep going back because I really feel like the kids appreciate the opportunity to work with me. Pat also goes much too far out of his way to take care of me. I enjoyed a cook-out and night out with his staff to discuss baseball related topics and the Lincoln County Fair is second to none! Where else can I do Digital Analysis and watch a tractor pull in the same day?

October 16 I will be the featured speaker at the Chicago Christain Academy Baseball Fundraiser and Golf Outing. Coach Eric Brauer was a former recruit of mine years ago when I was at Indiana State U. and I have worked with his players in the pre-season for the last few years. I am thankful Eric asked me to help raise money for their baseball program. I plan to take many of my instructors to their golf outing and hope to entertain them when I speak at their fundraiser dinner.

No comments: