Friday, August 20, 2010

1st National Clinic Speaking Engagement


I'm very excited to announce I've been named as a feature speaker for the 2010 BCA National High School Coaches Convention in Nashville, TN Dec 2-5 this year. I will be the hitting presenter and it is quite an honor. To my knowledge, I am the youngest presenter on the National stage. I will be speaking along side people like longtime Major League Manager and ESPN analyst Bobby Valentine, several top Division I NCAA coaches and Jerry Dawson of USA Baseball, who I recently coached with at the USA Baseball Breakthrough Series. I'm really excited for this and will be taking several of my staff to assist and enjoy the weekend. Travis Kerber, will be running my video and Dan Puente with Chris LaPorta will be demonstrating my drills. We look forward to a great time in Nashville! Below is the website for the convention which will be updated as speakers committ to the event.

http://www.baseballcoaches.org/convention2010.jsp

No comments: