Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nazareth Summer State Champs!


A meeting with my good friend, and long time hitting coach at Nazareth Academy, John Sime today reminded me of a overdue post. John's Nazareth Academy squad won the IHSBCA Summer State High School Championship this year. This is quite a feat especially considering how small of a school Nazareth is. For the past 3 years, I have gone to Nazareth to help implement their in-season hitting program. John is a big believer in our system, and it has really paid off for their hitters. Under John's tutelage, Nazareth consistently has a team batting average over .350 and sends many players on to Division I schools. They are a fun group to work with because there isn't one group that is more respectful and hungrier for knowledge than Nazareth. Probably not a coincidence why their so good, huh?

John and I were putting in his hitting analysis system today, so he can help guide Nazareth to another state championship.

No comments: